- Reports Q2 (Jun) earnings of $0.53 per share, excluding non-recurring items, $0.07 better than the Capital IQ Consensus of $0.46; revenues fell 3.9% year/year to $1.55 bln vs the $1.51 bln Capital IQ Consensus.
- Co reaffirms guidance for FY16, sees EPS of $1.65-1.75, excluding non-recurring items, vs. $1.61 Capital IQ Consensus Estimate; sees FY16 revs of $5.8-6.0 bln vs. $5.74 bln Capital IQ Consensus Estimate.
- Cash flow from operations of $450 to 470 million;
- Capital spending of $320 to $340 million; and
- Free cash flow of $120 to $140 million.
- Courtesy of Briefing.com
Dan gave us a great report this morning. They beat EPS by 7 cents and beat consensus revenues.
This should revise the attitudes of those who thought DAN would continue lower. Now we need a reversal in the revenue to the positive side.
DAN was up $1.15 today to $12.53.